HAPPY THANKSGIVING - PALEO STYLE
Hello to all of my friends and family!
It's been a crazy week before the holiday, as I'm sure it's been for all of you! Can I start by saying how excited I am to chow down on some Thanksgiving grub? It's gonna be awesome! Many of you may think that it will be hard to turn away stuffing on the biggest stuffing day of the year....nope....not hard at all. I am excited for all of the food and how great I will still feel after eating it! :-) I will probably eat myself silly today, but my body won't feel stuffed and bloated because all of the foods I will be partaking in will be good for my body!
Here's my plan of attack for today:
- Turkey
- Ham with Pineapple
- Butternut Squash
- Sweet Potatoes with Butter and Cinnamon
- Green Beans
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Fruit - Strawberries/Grapes/Apples
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie (Recipe of the Day Today)
- Dark Chocolate
- Anything else yummy I can get my hands on!
As my husband puts it - "Turkey up suckas!" Love you all - We are so thankful for all of the wonderful friends and family in our life!

No comments:
Post a Comment